November 1, 2018
Lunch will be provided
Microsoft District Office
1414 NW Northrup St #900
Portland, OR 97209
MDM Seminar Outline:
• Understand what master data management is and how your existing investments in Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft technology can be leveraged.
• See how business users can design and interact with master data, without needing heavy IT support.
• Experience a “day-in-the-life” of mastering customer information – all through the eyes of a Business Analyst, a Data Steward and IT.
• See how you can create match, merge and golden record strategies without any coding or custom scripting.
• Understand how to build hierarchies for use in analytic and data warehouse applications.
• Learn how the business can take control of data quality, including address cleansing for location and certified mailing globally, at a fraction of the per transaction costs most customers are under today.